Monday, April 24, 2006

New post, new post, extra, extra!!

Okay, here's something cool. I could either send you a 20cent piece from Australia (which, trust me, doesn't buy much- not even half a phone call), or.....I could post the picture of an actual playpus in the WILDS of TASMANIA!
(Yes, I did see some Tassie Devils too, but not in the wild. They can crush bone with their jaws, I don't really fancy meeting one....)
Can you see the shape of the bill and body? You can kind of see the tail too when you zoom in.
Am still so impressed with seeing him- two days in a row at Cradle Mountain. Cool.

2 Comments:

Blogger mel said...

I've also heard when tasmanian devils run, they actually create a small tornado that surrounds them, and leaves a trail of debris everywhere it goes.

I couldn't resist.

7:57 p.m., May 03, 2006  
Blogger Terry said...

You waskly wabbit....

9:55 p.m., May 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home